To make the world-class Club experience we provide to more than 750 members who call the Club home each day a reality, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Yellowstone County employs over 45 full and part-time professionals. While we have have a fantastic team, we are always on the look out for high-energy, fun, caring individuals who will make our Club experience even better and help us save more lives.
- Being part of a dynamic and high-energy professional team who saves lives everyday
- Flexible Schedule that works great for college students
- Consistent hours Monday – Friday
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Financial Incentives
- Local & Regional Advancement Opportunities