An essential element of the Boys & Girls Club program is meeting the basic needs of our members and big piece of that need often revolves around making sure our members have enough to eat. To that end, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Yellowstone County, working with our Food Service Partners, provide hundreds of hearty and nutritious snacks and meals each day to any Club member who is hungry. Each snack and meal we provide is free to our members and meets Montana’s strict nutritional guidelines for quality and quantity. The Boys & GIrls Clubs of Yellowstone County is an equal opportunity provider and employer and we are committed to making sure no child ever leaves the Club hungry! 
Summer Program Food Service
Super Snack 

School-Year Food Service
Super Snack
Food Service Partners

We would like to extend a special thank you to our food service partners who provide the financial and logistical resources to make this critical program a reality:
Office of Public Instruction Summer Food Service Program
Montana’s Child & Adult Care Food Program
Billings Public Schools
Lockwood Public Schools
Dennis & Phyllis Washington Foundation
Sodexo Food Service
Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Signe Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English. 
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
As stated above, all protected bases do not apply to all programs, the first six protected bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability and sex are the six protected bases for applicants and recipients of the Child Nutrition Programs.
How to File a Complaint
If you believe that you have been discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and sex, you have a right to file a complaint.
To file a complaint of discrimination contact:
Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
1961 Stout Street – Room 1426
Denver, CO 80294
(303) 844-2024; (303) 844-3439 (TDD)
(303) 844-2025 FAX
Patty Butler, Chief
Early Childhood Services Bureau
DPHHS, P.O. Box 202925
Helena MT 59620-2925
or call toll free 1-888-307-9333